Nov 2, 2021 | Atlanta, GA
Our well-being impacts the way we function day-to-day and speaks to having balance and comfort in all aspects of our lives.
It’s not surprising that the Institute has included “Cultivate Well-Being” as one if its strategic focus areas, to help strengthen our culture by creating an environment of holistic learning where all members of our community can grow and learn to lead healthy, purposeful, impactful lives.
As a result, the Institute’s Strategic Planning Committee formed a Well-Being Council containing representation across student groups, colleges, units, and departments that also spans the entire Georgia Tech community of students, faculty, and staff.
Now, the council needs your input!
By completing this survey you can help shape the creation of well-being services and resources at Georgia Tech.
The objectives of the Cultivate Well-Being goal include:
- Embed a total person approach into every academic program with a focus on the holistic development and physical and psychological well-being of every student.
- Strengthen access to well-being services and resources for all members of the Georgia Tech community.
- Strengthen a culture of well-being and psychological safety among students, faculty, and staff.
- Further integrate intercollegiate athletics into our campus life and local community, in the promotion of a culture of well-being.
- Strengthen the visual and performing arts on our campus and facilitate access for all members of our community.
The survey is live from November 8 to 19 and the results will help us develop objective number two. If you have questions about the survey or additional thoughts not included, please email Candice Bovian at email@example.com.