Georgia Tech is committed to the highest standards of integrity and civility in the workplace and is dedicated to the continuous development of our faculty and staff.
To reinforce these twin objectives, the Institute requires all new employees to complete the New Hire Learning and Compliance program, which includes five online tutorials designed to address many of the most pressing risks facing the modern university campus. Topics include:
- Effective Global Engagement
- Export Control and Trade Compliance
- External Activity Reporting and Conflict of Interest/COI Attestation
- Identifying and Responding to Sexual Misconduct
- Data Excellence
- USG Ethics Training
- Cybersecurity Awareness Training
By completing the full program in the first 30 days of employment, Georgia Tech’s newest employees can help the Institute manage risk, comply with legal training mandates, and cultivate an ethical culture of inclusive excellence in which all employees can thrive.