Jun 26, 2017 | Atlanta, GA
We know University System of Georgia (USG) benefits are important to you and your family. They offer protection, peace of mind, and comfort — and you want to make the most of them.
USG just made it easier to manage your benefits. Starting today, you have two new ways to connect with your benefits online and by phone.
OneUSG Connect – Benefits website: secure, online access to your benefits
The new OneUSG Connect – Benefits website makes it easy for you to get benefits information whenever you like. You can:
- Review current benefits coverage.
- Make benefit changes due to a life event (such as the birth of a child or a marriage).
- Find doctors, hospitals, or other healthcare providers in your plan’s network.
- Keep track of healthcare expenses (including deductibles, coinsurance, and copayments).
- Contact insurance carriers and other benefit resources.
It's easy to reach the OneUSG Connect – Benefits website:
- From work or home via personal computer, tablet, or smartphone: You have easy, secure access to the OneUSG Connect – Benefits website directly through TechWorks by clicking on the physician icon — you won’t have to log in again.
- Watch this tutorial on how to access the website.
During your first visit to the new OneUSG Connect – Benefits website, please:
- Review and confirm your contact information, dependents, and beneficiaries.
- Explore the resources and features, since they will help you understand and make the most of your USG benefits.
OneUSG Connect – Benefits Call Center: convenient, toll-free telephone support
When you have questions about your benefits, you can also contact the new OneUSG Connect – Benefits Call Center. Expert, professional representatives can:
- Help you enroll in or change your benefits.
- Answer questions about benefit eligibility.
- Help resolve technical issues.
- Explain benefit plans.
- Answer questions about filing healthcare claims.
- Assist with coverage confirmation calls with benefit providers.
For help with your benefits, call the OneUSG Connect – Benefits Call Center toll-free at 1-844-5-USGBEN (1-844-587-4236). Employees and retirees can also contact Georgia Tech Human Resources at 1-404-894-GTHR (4847).
There will be no changes to your benefits as a result of this transition
Even though you now have two new ways to access your benefits, your benefits are not changing. (As always, you can change your benefits when you experience a qualifying life event, as well as during the next Annual Enrollment period in Fall 2017.)
For more information about the new OneUSG Connect, please visit http://ohr.gatech.edu/OneUSG.