Apr 3, 2017 | Atlanta, GA
Georgia Tech Human Resources (GTHR) will soon begin mailing 2016 Total Rewards statements to full-time, benefits-eligible employees. Statements are personalized for each recipient, highlighting the total value of your compensation and benefits package in 2016.
Each statement includes:
- A letter from President G.P. "Bud" Peterson.
- 2016 individual gross earnings in relation to dollar value of benefits.
- 2016 individual and employer contributions to their benefits package.
- Perks and programs available only to employees.
- Snapshot of vacation and sick leave hours accrued in 2016.
- Contact info for various programs.
Voluntary benefits offered at employee discretion such as Supplemental Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), and 403(b)/457(b) retirement plans are not reflected in this statement.
If you find any discrepancies in your statement, contact Kevin Merkel, senior director of payroll and total rewards in Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The report is meant to be a summary. The actual determination of benefits is based solely on the plan documents provided by the carrier of each plan. In case of a discrepancy between the Total Rewards Statement and the plan documents, the plan documents will prevail.
If you have trouble accessing your statement due to a disability, please contact Bethany Schuster.
For more information on benefits and compensation, visit ohr.gatech.edu/ benefitscompensation.