In addition to the programs and services offered by the Learning & Development Team, Georgia Tech provides many educational opportunities and benefits for both personal and professional growth and development. We encourage you to explore what’s available to meet your needs and aspirations.
Microsoft E-Learning Courses
As part of a new offering from Microsoft, you are eligible to access E-Learning courses online at Microsoft.com. These courses are meant to help you keep up-to-date with the latest major software releases.
Please note that some product and language versions may not be available at the time you activate your courses. For up-to-date information on the availability of E-Learning courses, please visit http://microsoft.com/licensing.
To gain initial access to the Microsoft E-Learning courses:
- Go to: https://onlinelearning.microsoft.com/subscriptionactivation/.
- Input your multiuse access code: IWO18E21C1 (The code is case-sensitive. Be sure to include the dashes and do not enter any spaces.)
- You are prompted to sign in using a valid Windows Live™ ID. (This is the user name and password you use to access the site each time you log on.) If you already have a profile on microsoft.com, use that Windows Live ID.
- You will receive an e-mail confirming your registration.
- From the confirmation e-mail, click the link to complete the e-mail confirmation and activate your courses.
- You are prompted to sign in using a valid Windows Live ID, once again.
- A confirmation page appears indicating that the access code has been accepted (or you may receive an error message if the code was not accepted).
- Click the My Learning link to see list of available courses.
- Click a course title to launch the offering. You have 12 months from the time of launch to finish that course.
To access your course at any time, please follow these steps:
- Go to: https://onlinelearning.microsoft.com/.
- Click the "Sign In" button in the upper right corner of the page.
- Sign into Windows Live using your Windows Live ID and password.
- Click the My Learning Catalog link on the left side of the page under Customer Login.
- Begin your E-Learning course.
- If you have any questions regarding your access code, you may e-mail or phone our support center. To view a list of support phone numbers, please visit https://www.microsoft.com/licensing/servicecenter/ and click the Support/Feedback link.
- If you experience any problems with your E-Learning training, please contact the regional support center in your region at http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.mspx.
- We trust you will enjoy this benefit and look forward to your participation. Please note that the access code we have received from Microsoft can accommodate a limited number of users from our organization. Do not share the code with unauthorized users. This is not permitted under our license agreement with Microsoft.