Faculty & Staff Assistance Program
Georgia Tech maintains the Faculty & Staff Assistance Program (FSAP) to provide help at no cost to employees who suffer from personal/emotional problems that may affect performance at work. Although the FSAP does not provide direct medical, financial, or legal services, the FSAP may be of assistance in obtaining referrals to appropriate professional providers.
An employee's voluntary decision to seek assistance from the FSAP will not be used as the basis for disciplinary action and will not be a defense to the imposition of disciplinary action where facts proving a violation of university policy are obtained outside of the FSAP. The FSAP program is staffed by an EAP (Employee Assistance Professional) counselor who is also a licensed provider of mental health services in the state of Georgia.
To access FSAP, visit the Work/Life section.
- 529 Georgia Higher Education Savings Plan
- Will Preparation
- McAfee VirusScan & AntiSpyware Enterprise
- You Decide
- MARTA Passes
- DISH Network
- Georgia United Credit Union
- AT&T Sponsorship Program
- Sprint Together With Nextel Referral Rewards
- Ford Discount
- General Motors Discount
- Mercedes-Benz Fleet Incentive Program
- GT Dining Discount
- Travel Discounts
- Medical Services
- Georgia Tech faculty and staff can make payroll deductions into the 529 Georgia Higher Education Savings Plan which offers numerous advantages: Tax-free withdrawals, estate benefits, low expenses, a range of investment options, no annual contribution limits, professional management of the funds saved, and easy enrollment through Georgia Tech’s Payroll Department. You may set up the voluntary payroll deduction directly through Tech Works and access your 529 Georgia Higher Education Savings Plan when you click here.
- Georgia Tech offers Will Preparation services through Unum. To take advantage of this service, click here.
- Georgia Tech faculty and staff may install the McAfee VirusScan & AntiSpyware Enterprise 8.71 software on personal computers at no cost to the user. Please consult with your school or department's IT staff before installing this on Georgia Tech owned computers.
- Visit YouDecide.com for financial planning services and auto, home, renters, identity theft protection, and pet insurance. Georgia Institute of Technology's client ID is GT211.
- Discount MARTA passes are available via pre-tax payroll deduction. Log onto Tech Works to select your Voluntary Payroll Deductions for MARTA under Payroll and Compensation.
- Visit DISH Network which offers Georgia Tech employees and alumni discounts.
- Information on current interest rates and loan types are available from the credit union website, or by contacting them directly.
- Receive special deals and discounts for cellular service through AT&T by entering your Georgia Tech email address on the AT&T web site.
- Refer co-workers and friends for Sprint or Nextel cellular service and receive up to $300 by accessing the Referal Rewards Flyer.
- New and existing customers can receive discounts on Verizon Wireless service by accessing the Verizon web site.
- Faculty and staff are eligible to take advantage of the Ford College Partner Recognition Program by obtaining a Personal Identification Number (PIN) from Ford when purchasing a vehicle. Georgia Tech's Partner Code is GTECH.
- Faculty and staff are eligible to take advantage of the General Motors Supplier Discount Program by using the company code 874974.
- Mercedes-Benz of South Atlanta provides an employee fleet incentive program in recognition of their partnership with the Georgia Institute of Technology.
Visit http://www.mbsouthatlanta.com/Georgia-Institute-of-Technology.cfm for more information.
- Receive a 5 percent discount at GT Dining locations when you use your BuzzCard.
- Get discounts for international and domestic trip itineraries, budget hotels and hostels, travel insurance, tours and packages, and travel gear from STA Travel (requires purchase of a $22 card, good for one year).
- Gain access to the Campus Recreation Center - faculty and staff can enjoy one of the best campus recreation facilities in the country for as little at $24 a month.
- Sporting Events
- Ferst Center for the Arts
- Online discounts are available from Dell, Apple and Lenovo Computers for full-time equivalent employees.
- The Homer Rice Center for Sports Performance provides physical rehabilitation and chiropractic services to staff and students right on campus. Click here for more information.
- College Optical provides convenient access to low-cost, time-saving optical services directly on campus to students, faculty, staff, and alumni.