Georgia Tech Human Resources serves the Institute and its more than 14,000 employees through strategic human resources counsel, leadership in employee engagement and learning, and facilitation of campus-wide organizational effectiveness. The unit on-boards and prepares new members of the Georgia Tech community for a successful career at the Institute, while supporting employees and managers in addressing complex workplace issues.
What we do:
- Onboard new employees.
- Process payroll and maintain employment data for approximately 14,000 active faculty, staff, and students.
- Administer, manage, and grow a variety of employee benefit plans.
- Support Georgia Tech’s international faculty, staff, and student employees through advice and counsel on immigration and taxation.
- Maintain a market-driven compensation structure in order to attract and retain employees.
- Advise employees and managers regarding work performance and conflict management.
- Provide professional development and learning to the Institute’s diverse workforce.