Georgia Tech Human Resources (GTHR) serves the Institute and its more than 14,000 employees through strategic counsel, employee engagement, and essential human capital management operations. As the people’s unit, GTHR is engaged throughout the employee’s lifetime at Georgia Tech. Our team works with sensitive employee information and assists in the management of complex employee issues. Professionalism and confidence are of the utmost importance within our team.
What we do:
- Onboard new employees.
- Process payroll and maintain employment data for approximately 14,000 active faculty, staff, and students.
- Administer, manage, and grow a variety of employee benefit plans.
- Support Georgia Tech’s international faculty, staff, and student employees through advice and counsel on immigration and taxation.
- Maintain a market-driven compensation structure in order to attract and retain employees.
- Advise employees and managers regarding work performance and conflict management.
- Provide professional development and learning to the Institute’s diverse workforce.